Here is the draw for the FIFA World Cup to be held in Qatar next November and December, executed this Friday, April 1 in Doha:
- Group A: Qatar / Netherlands / Senegal / Ecuador
- Group B: England / United States / Iran / Wales, Scotland or Ukraine
- Group C: Argentina / Mexico / Poland / Saudi Arabia
- Group D: France / Denmark / Tunisia / Peru, Australia or United Arab Emirates
- Group E: Spain / Germany / Japan / Costa Rica or New Zealand
- Group F: Belgium / Croatia / Morocco / Canada
- Group G: Brazil / Switzerland / Serbia / Cameroon
- Group H: Portugal / Uruguay / South Korea / Ghana
-50% the first year with Google
By choosing this promotional subscription path, you accept the deposit of an analysis cookie by Google.
The Blues will start with a match against the most modest team in Group D, which has yet to qualify in an intercontinental play-off match in June: it will be Peru, Australia or the United Arab Emirates. They will then face Denmark and Tunisia.
The sequel after the ad
The Blues thus avoid Germany, which will be in the group of Spain, for a shock at the top from the first round. Three qualifiers are not yet known: in the Europe zone, a team has yet to be defined due to the war in Ukraine, which has delayed the holding of the play-offs. The opening match of the tournament will be Qatar – Ecuador on November 21 in Al-Khor.
The Blues program:
- November 22 in Al Rayyan: France – Peru, Australia or United Arab Emirates
- November 26 in Lusail: France – Denmark
- November 30 in Al Rayyan: France – Tunisia