HCDC applies concentrated isolation for people coming from regions where Covid-19 is present, people traveling on flights and vehicles are urgently notified by the Ministry of Health.
Specifically, HCMC Center for Disease Control (HCDC) concentrated isolation:
– People from the localities are implementing social distance according to Directive 16 of the Prime Minister. People living in / coming to Dao Ly commune, Ly Nhan district, Ha Nam province from April 22; villages Hoang Xa, Hoang Cac, Nai Khe, Tien Tien commune, Phu Cu district, Hung Yen province from April 29; Yen Bai City from April 23.
– Persons arriving at or traveling on Covid-19 related flights:
+ Sunny Quan, Dong Son urban area, Phuc Thang, Phuc Yen, Vinh Phuc from April 23-30.
+ Hoa Sen Health Care Center, Kim Ngoc Street, Ngo Quyen, Phuc Yen City, Vinh Phuc from April 26.
Flight VJ133 from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City at 10:15 am on April 27.
Flight VN7161 from Hanoi to Da Nang at 14:20 on April 27.
Flight VN160 from Da Nang to Hanoi at 10:46 am on April 29.
Flight VJ3613 from Japan landed at Da Nang airport on April 7
+ The bus (42B-048.78) for the Da Nang – Hanoi route departs at 20:30 on April 21.
+ The bus (21B-00671) of Viet Phuong bus station from My Dinh bus station (Hanoi) departs at 20:15 on April 29 to Yen Bai city at 22:30 on the same day, Nghia Lo town at 0:30 on April 30.
Isolation at home:
Applicable to persons traveling from localities where the case was reported during surveillance, where the site was blocked, where in the emergency notification. Specifically:
– Hamlet 5 Dong Yen, Chan Ly Commune, Ly Nhan District since April 22.
– Noi Do village, Bac Ly commune, Ly Nhan district since April 22.
Tien La Temple Cluster, Doan Hung Commune, Hung Hoa District from 7-10 on April 25.
– Trung area, Viet Hung commune, Dong Anh district from 22/4.
– For you beach restaurant, address lot 1-2-3 Vo Nguyen Giap, My Khe ward at 18h30 on 27/4.
– The 36th floor of Novotel Hotel, No. 36 Bach Dang, at 9:30 p.m. on April 27-27.
– Muong Thanh Hotel, address 270 Vo Nguyen Giap on April 27-29.
– Bien Lon Restaurant, Lot 18 Vo Nguyen Giap at 12:30 on April 28.
– Chinese restaurant, address Le Quang Dao on the evening of April 28.
– The residential cluster of Team 10, Hamlet 3B, Viet Cuong Commune, Tran Yen District from May 1
– Residential area on Ao Sen street, group 4, Tan An ward, Nghia Lo town, from May 1.
– The area of Hoa Tay Bac guest house, group 1, Pu Trang ward, Nghia Lo town from 27/4 to 2/5.
– Phuc Yen Regional General Hospital, Group 1, Hung Vuong Ward, Phuc Yen City from May 1.
According to the Center for Disease Control Ho Chi Minh City (HCDC), people are considered to have completed the period of intensive isolation when they have been in quarantine for full 14 days and have a negative nCoV test result. The person completing quarantine must sign a commitment form, provide complete and accurate personal information and residential address for medical monitoring 14 days after quarantine.
Before leaving the quarantine, the person must install and use the Bluezone application, declaring the means of transportation to the residence afterwards. At home, this person must actively notify the head of the neighborhood, hamlet … or the commune or ward health station immediately.
During the self-monitoring period, people who have completed concentrated isolation can go to school, go to work, but limited crowds and must return to their registered residence. At the same time, they had to keep diary of movement and contact during 14 days of self-isolation.
During this next 14 days of self-monitoring, must comply with the sampling schedule notified by the health station.
From the beginning of the epidemic to May 3, Ho Chi Minh City recorded 260 cases of Covid-19, of which 233 people were cured and 27 were being treated. The latest community case in the city is “patient 2910”, a 28-year-old male, infected from Ha Nam and recorded on the afternoon of April 29. Patient is being treated at Cu Chi Field Hospital. As of the morning of May 3, all F1 of this patient tested negative once.