Restrictions Returned Amid Of New Corona Variant Omicron: The whole world is worried about Omicron, the new variant of corona virus infection. No one wants Omicron cases to be found in their country. This is one of the most dangerous variants of Corona. The WHO has also described it as a ‘variant of concern’. It is expected to be decided much faster than other Corona variants found so far.
In such a situation, all the countries are taking precautions at their own level, restrictions are being imposed, rules are being tightened. A state of emergency has been imposed in New York, USA. Emergency has been imposed in the US state of New York. This decision has been taken after the increasing cases of corona here and the number of hospitalizations increasing. A state of emergency has been declared throughout New York State until January 15, 2022.
Many countries imposed sanctions
- Britain, Canada, France, Austria, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands have imposed travel restrictions on several African countries. Apart from this, many other countries including America, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Japan, Australia have also banned flights to African countries.
- The travel ban imposed by the US will come into effect from Monday. At the same time, Britain announced on Thursday that all flights to and from South Africa and five neighboring countries will be banned from Friday afternoon.
- India has also tightened the rules. The central government has ordered strict screening of all international travelers coming from all states and union territories directly from South Africa or via South Africa, Hong Kong and Botswana.
- Bangladesh also suspended travel from South Africa. According to the news of ‘bdnews24.com’, Bangladesh’s Health and Family Welfare Minister Zahid Malik said that he has decided to temporarily ban the entry of passengers coming from South Africa.
Many other countries imposing sanctions
- Sri Lanka has also made the rules strict. According to the circular issued by the Director General of Health Services, strict action will be taken against passengers coming from South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho and Eswatini from Sunday.
- The member states of the European Union (EU) agreed on Friday to ban travel from South African countries. A statement issued by the President of the EU said that the representatives of 27 countries accepted the advice to be extremely careful in dealing with the new type of virus.
- Japan has tightened the rules for travelers from African countries. A 10-day quarantine has been made mandatory for travelers from these countries from November 27. Egypt, Singapore Malaysia, Dubai, Jordan have also imposed sanctions on many African countries.
- Australia has canceled flights to 9 African countries. Health Minister Greg Hunt said all flights from nine African countries would be banned for 14 days.
Covid New Variant: South Africa was troubled by the restrictions imposed by many countries, said – punished for finding a new variant of Corona
Maharashtra Government: Uddhav government completes two years, if the government is celebrating, then the opposition will open the front