Health

Three people in one family poisoned toad meat

Dien BienThree hours after eating grilled toad meat, a family of three including parents and son was poisoned and hospitalized for emergency. At the Intensive Care Unit – Anti-poison, the doctor diagnosed the family with toad poisoning with symptoms of dizziness, shortness of breath, vomiting, and loose stools. Doctors infuse detoxification, anti-arrhythmia. Fortunately, the family […]

Health

Eating termites, the man infected with the fungus died

HanoiAfter eating roasted termites, the 60-year-old man put both leftovers and live termites in the refrigerator to eat gradually, 5 days later he had abdominal pain, defecation, low blood pressure, respiratory failure… He was taken to Ninh Binh Provincial General Hospital for emergency at the end of May, in a state of severe shock, a […]

Health

Almost died from mosquito poison poisoning

Phu-ThoMale patient, 70 years old, hospitalized in a state of deep coma, convulsions, respiratory failure, tachycardia, and unmeasured blood pressure due to insecticide poisoning. Doctors of the Emergency Department, Phu Tho Provincial General Hospital, on the afternoon of May 10, said that the patient had severe Deltamethrin poisoning. The doctor prescribed endotracheal intubation, central venous […]

Health

4 people almost died after eating tubers

Quang NinhNot knowing that the tuber has a strong poison, 4 family members in Ha Long after eating, became dizzy, vomited food, and were hospitalized. The family said that they have been growing this tuber for two years, it looks like a tuber, so they think it’s edible. After eating, the woman and her husband […]