Health

First aid to deal with ‘gypsy’

Ho Chi Minh CityA 41-year-old male patient was hospitalized due to a traffic accident, was being taken by a nurse for blood testing, when a person burst into the emergency room and shouted, “Are you guys like that?” The incident happened at Gia Dinh People’s Hospital recently, recorded by the emergency room camera. The person […]

Health

From Singapore to Vietnam to treat cholangiocarcinoma

Ho Chi Minh CityThe 34-year-old woman, after two endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography to place a stent, the Singaporean doctor predicted a survival time of about 5 months, so she returned to Vietnam. The patient was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma in the liver hilum, also known as Klatskin tumor, while living and working in Singapore, earlier this year. […]

Health

Boy was stung by a wasp and almost died

Ho Chi Minh CityA 5-year-old boy was stung more than 15 times by a wasp, vomiting, loose stools, little urine, difficulty breathing, swelling of the sting site, and then gradually comatose. The family gave first aid to relieve pain with betel leaf and lime, then took the baby to the emergency room at the City […]

Health

The key entered the boy’s esophagus

Ho Chi Minh CityThe naughty two-year-old boy held the key in his mouth, was interrupted by his family, so he swallowed it in a panic. The family used their hands to remove it unsuccessfully, taking the baby to Children’s Hospital 2 for emergency. The doctor checked and found a foreign object in the baby’s esophagus, […]

Health

The girl died while infusion at the clinic

Ho Chi Minh CityA 28-year-old female patient was tired and feverish, entered a clinic in Binh Tan district, was diagnosed with dengue fever on the first day, gave intravenous fluids but suddenly stopped breathing and stopped breathing. The patient was transferred to Thong Nhat Hospital on the evening of July 3. Associate Professor Le Dinh […]

Health

5cm long nail pierced the eye

Ho Chi Minh CityA 44-year-old man was stabbed in his eye by a 5-cm nail while working and had to have his right eye surgically removed. The male patient, who lives in Vinh Long, worked as a plumber, had an accident while stretching a rope to close the concrete pouring phase. After providing first aid […]