Health

Button battery burns baby boy’s esophagus

Ho Chi Minh CityA 5-year-old boy living in Can Tho swallowed a button battery with a diameter of 2 cm, causing burns to the esophagus, the risk of narrowing the eating tract. The baby boy was transferred from Can Tho to the City Children’s Hospital for emergency on the 4th of Tet. After more than […]

Health

Boy swallowed battery burned esophagus

HCMCSwallowing a coin-sized battery into his throat, the four-year-old boy was dissolved by the chemical in the battery, causing ulcers, burning in the throat and esophagus. On the evening of January 6, the father came home from work and heard that his son was tired, had pain in his throat, vomited vomiting and coughing, so […]