Health

Button battery burns baby boy’s esophagus

Ho Chi Minh CityA 5-year-old boy living in Can Tho swallowed a button battery with a diameter of 2 cm, causing burns to the esophagus, the risk of narrowing the eating tract. The baby boy was transferred from Can Tho to the City Children’s Hospital for emergency on the 4th of Tet. After more than […]

Health

Button battery burns baby boy’s esophagus

Ho Chi Minh CityA 3-year-old boy in Tien Giang was admitted to the City Children’s Hospital after about 18 hours of swallowing a button battery, causing severe burns to the esophagus and the risk of narrowing the feeding line. Doctor Le Duc Loc and his team had an emergency endoscopy on the night of September […]