Health

Boy was stung by a wasp and almost died

Ho Chi Minh CityA 5-year-old boy was stung more than 15 times by a wasp, vomiting, loose stools, little urine, difficulty breathing, swelling of the sting site, and then gradually comatose. The family gave first aid to relieve pain with betel leaf and lime, then took the baby to the emergency room at the City […]

Health

Anaphylaxis due to bee stings

The patient was taken to a local medical facility for first aid and then transferred to the 108 Military Central Hospital. When entering the Internal Resuscitation and Anti-toxic Department, the patient was in a state of cardiogenic shock, rapid pulse, complex arrhythmia. complicated, sometimes ventricular fibrillation; Blood pressure dropped deeply, echocardiography showed decreased movement of […]