Health

Poisoned by being bitten by a loris

This person went to the Poison Control Center, Bach Mai Hospital for emergency, diagnostic tests were poisoned by the loris bite. The image of the loris was sent to animal experts, showing that it belongs to the genus Nycticebus, the loris family Lorisidae, the order Primate. Dr. Nguyen Trung Nguyen, Director of the Anti-Poison Center, […]

Health

Save the life of a brain-bleeding Korean

While playing golf in Hoa Binh, a 46-year-old man, Korean nationality, suddenly had a severe headache and vomited a lot. He was taken to the emergency room at Hoa Binh Provincial Hospital, CT scan of the brain showed bleeding under the spider. He was transferred to the Stroke Center, Bach Mai Hospital, Hanoi. Stroke Center […]

Health

Medical equipment suppliers must disclose their prices

All medical equipment suppliers must publish the prices on the medical equipment price portal. On the afternoon of October 2, at the regular Government press conference, Deputy Health Minister Nguyen Truong Son received a question about the review of the socialization of medical equipment and services and the reason for delay in issuing translation tariffs. […]