Health

The boy drank the wrong oil for the lamp

A 13-month-old boy in Dong Nai, breathing tired after drinking the wrong paraffin lamp oil, was taken to HCM City for emergency. When he entered the Children’s Hospital No. 2, he had difficulty breathing, had a drop in blood pressure, an X-ray showed severe lung damage caused by inhalation of chemicals. The doctor quickly supported […]

Health

Rescue the boy’s finger from the lock

HCMCThe 3-year-old boy, from Dong Nai, was taken to Children’s Hospital 2 with his thumb stuck in the rotating lock, bleeding. Family members do not understand why the baby’s hand is stuck, struggling for more than an hour and still cannot take his finger out, so remove the lock and bring it to the hospital. […]