Kabul Drone Attack: There has been a big disclosure about the US drone attacks in Afghanistan last month. Earlier, defending its drone attacks, the Pentagon had said that they had caused heavy casualties to ISIS terrorists, while a statement issued by the Pentagon on Friday said that all 10 people killed in these attacks were civilians. were Afghan citizens.
10 civilians were killed in the drone attack
In fact, on August 29, 10 Afghan civilians were killed in a drone attack in Kabul. Regarding which the Pentagon had said that in this attack they have succeeded in killing the extremist terrorists of ISIS. At the same time, now US Defense Secretary Lloyd J Austin III has apologized, admitting his mistake.
US Defense Secretary Lloyd J Austin III apologizes for the drone strike that killed 10 Afghan civilians in Kabul on August 29
(File photo) pic.twitter.com/55luR8I086
— ANI (@ANI) September 17, 2021
America admits its mistake
He says that an internal investigation conducted at the Pentagon has revealed that the people who died in the drone attack on August 29 were all civilians. However, only four days after this drone attack, the US claimed that their drone attack was successful and that they had targeted ISIS extremists.
Could not present evidence in his favor
After this, after the media doubted America’s statement, it came to light that the vehicle which was targeted by the American drone was being driven by an employee of the American Humanitarian Organization. At the same time, it has also been claimed in the news that the Pentagon could not present any evidence in support of its claim that it was said that the explosive material was kept in the vehicle.
Amit Shah On AIMIM: In Telangana, Amit Shah said – BJP is not afraid of Majlis, we do not do politics of appeasement
Jammu and Kashmir News: PDP President Mehbooba Mufti said – 370 and 35A removed illegally, time will come when…