Top Stories

Afghanistan: Islamic State claimed responsibility for attack on Kandahar mosque


Kabul: The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack on Friday’s mosque in Kandahar Blast, Afghanistan. Let us tell you, the blast took place during Friday prayers at Imam Bargah mosque where 32 people died and 53 people were injured in the blast.

According to some people present at the spot, the suicide bombers first came among the worshipers and then blew themselves up after seeing the opportunity. It is being told that the blast was so fierce that blood was visible all around. When people were heard screaming, many people died on the spot.

Some pictures inside the Imam Bargah Mosque are going viral on social media, which can be guessed about the attack. At the same time, on October 8, there was an explosion in a mosque in northern Afghanistan, in which at least 100 people were killed. This blast was done targeting Shia Muslims.

Explosion took place in Shia mosque in Kunduz

On October 8, an explosion took place at a Shia mosque in Kunduz, Afghanistan, in which more than 100 people were killed. This blast also happened during the Friday prayers. Zabiullah Mujahid, deputy minister for information and culture, confirmed the blast. He said a Shia mosque was targeted in the Khanabad Bandar area of ​​Kunduz. In this many people of our country were martyred and many were injured.

Read this also.

Singhu Border Murder: The brutal murder of a young man on the Singhu border, the dead body was identified, know what has happened so far

UP Election 2022: BJP’s plan ready, through sports competition, eyes on young voters

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *